A downloadable game for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Requires controllers and 2 to 4 players
Parachute Panic pits you against up to 3 friends in a fight to the death for one parachute.
Fall through randomly generated environments and battle for control of the parachute backpack!
- Ragdoll physics and wonky character controls.
- Players can have up to 7 nipples.
- Over 15 weapons.
- Randomly generated environments.
- Move with Left Stick + Right Stick.
- Arms follow stick positions.
- Grab with LB (left hand) or RB (right hand).
- Kick with B.
- Join with A.
- Jensen Verlaan - Character Art
- Kevan Chambers - Environment Art
- Robert Orange - Particles and Art
- John Wei - Weapon Art
- Sebastian Scaini - Code
- Lunella - Music
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux|
|Made with||Adobe Photoshop, Unity|
|Tags||2D, Comedy, Funny, Local multiplayer, Multiplayer, Physics, Procedural Generation, ragdoll, Unity, weird|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Xbox controller, Gamepad (any)|
|Player count||1 - 4|
- New PlatformsMay 14, 2018
- Soundtrack UpdatedJun 27, 2017
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.